Tuesday & Wednesday
April 10 – 11, 2018
The 2018 Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Forum will be held in Minneapolis on April 10-11. The Call for Papers is now open but will close promptly on November 30.
While there is no “host hotel” for the 2018 Transportation Research Forum, we recommend one of the following due to location and ease of access to public transportation and the campus.
- Hampton Inn & Suites, Minneapolis University Area
- Courtyard Minneapolis Downtown
- The Commons Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Minneapolis – University Area
Please use the following link to locate these hotels in relation to the Coffee Memorial Union: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1R8oPMex9Gzot99cP_yJD3JLHWf4&ll=44.9691559256182%2C-93.2227387356445&z=15
- A special half-day session aimed at graduate students, providing rigorous yet empathetic feedback on their papers and sessions on career planning and professional development
- A poster session organized around a social networking event
- Tours of Minneapolis transportation sites on morning before the first half day session
- The great mix of new research, public policy discussion and professional interaction that TRF is known for
Now is the time to propose a paper. In addition, if you supervise graduate students make them aware of this fantastic opportunity. We are asking for an “extended abstract” (two to four pages in length) that included the problem statement, methodology (and if appropriate data sources) and findings. Note that full papers must be submitted in advance of the conference; on February 19th for podium papers and March 16 for papers presented as posters.
We will be using “Conference Maker” as our abstract management system. If you already have a Conference Maker profile, log in with your username and password. If not, create a profile.
To access Conference Maker, click here or paste the following into your browser address bar: https://editorialexpress.com/cgi-bin/conference/conference.cgi?action=login&db_name=TRF18
We look forward to welcoming you to Minneapolis.
Registration Refund Policy
Cancellations and requests for refunds should be sent to Jolie@TRForum.org:
Until March 7: Full refund less a $10 administrative fee
March 8 – 23: 75% refund
March 24: no refunds
Speakers who have to cancel should also inform