The TRF membership year is a calendar year (Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2016) and is non-prorated. Note that the following benefits do not apply to Library Subscribers.
- Annual Forum
- Discounted registration for Annual Forum including concurrent sessions on specific transportation topics and keynote and luncheon speeches by prominent individuals from industry, government, and academia
- Online access to past Annual Forum Proceedings
- Geographic & Special Interest Chapters
- Local chapter meetings on policy and research issues
- Luncheon meetings and speakers
- Special and jointly-sponsored events
- Discounted registration for meetings
- Other Benefits
- Participation in a network of transportation professionals
- Online access to searchable Membership Directory
- Awareness and understanding of state-of-the-art research and innovations in transportation
- Opportunity to present or publish transportation-related research
- Reviews of transportation-related books through the TRF Book Club
- Annual Forum
- Available to undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students currently enrolled in a transportation-related course of study. Student members receive all benefits provided by their local TRF chapter, including participation in chapter meetings, events and other networking opportunities. Student members may represent them self as affiliated with TRF.
- However, they do not receive a discounted Annual Forum registration or access to the TRF membership directory.
In addition to regular?membership benefits:
- Supporting Member: receives recognition on the TRF website.
- Sustaining Member: receives recognition on the TRF website and in the Annual Forum program and proceedings.
- Sponsoring Member:?
- Sponsoring members can either be in the name of a company or an individual.
- Sponsoring members will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition in the Annual Forum program
- One complimentary meeting registration for the Annual Forum
- Recognition on the TRF website
- Recognition in the TRF journals
- One meal or social function at the Annual Forum to be promoted as a “Sponsoring Member” event.