Membership in TRF brings many advantages, some of which are summarized below. General membership is attractively priced at just $50, or $20 for students per year, for a rolling twelve months. We also offer Premium Memberships listed below.
Benefits for all members include:
- Networking with researchers & policy analysts nationwide
- Invitation to webinars on topics of national importance free to members
- Opportunity to share new research, publications and job postings with members
- Includes free membership to one geographic chapter (see list below)
- Discounts to chapter in-person events
- Periodic e‐newsletters
- Discounted registration for Annual Forum held each spring equal to the cost of membership
- Notification of Policy Lunch at Transportation Research Board annual conference in Washington DC
- Notifications of research published in Journal of the Transportation Research Forum.
Members can join, if they choose, a geographic chapter at no extra cost:
- Chicago, IL
- Minneapolis – St. Paul, MN
- New York City, NY
- St. Louis, MO
- Washington DC
Members who reside outside of these geographic areas have access to many chapter programs offered virtually as well as special programs catering the entire membership.
All members receive a “login” credentials that provide access to exclusive content.
We also offer several Premium Membership levels
- Supporting Member ($175): receives recognition on the TRF website.
- Sustaining Member ($325): receives recognition on the TRF website and in the Annual Forum program.
- Sponsoring Member ($1,000):
- Sponsoring members can either be in the name of a company or an individual.
- Sponsoring members will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition in the Annual Forum program
- One complimentary meeting registration for the Annual Forum
- Recognition on the TRF website
- One session or social function at the Annual Forum to be promoted as a “Sponsoring Member” event.